Wednesday 29 April 2020

Fancy Another Cup?

It's amazing to me that this blog still receives many views every day even though I haven't popped up here for three years now. Three years! Where has the time gone? Well, I know where it has gone actually, it's been caught up in the whirlwind of work and motherhood. A new job, a new home, a new life really.

But, so much is still the same. I still love cooking and baking. I'm still crafting up a storm. I'm still on a one woman mission to make faith and spirituality something that you don't need a PhD (or a lifetime in Church) to get on board with. That has been expressed in many ways over the past three years. I've been doing a lot, writing a bit less. Still the same me, though.

Recent events have freed up a bit of time for me (funny that!) and they probably have for you too. We're all in this strange boat together, aren't we! On the one hand with days consumed with challenges, with our minds constantly whirring, and on the other with these pockets of time opening up. I don't know about you but it's given me time to think about those things that matter to me. What I'm for, I suppose.

And so my thoughts turned back to this space. This little world that I created such a long time ago and I started experimenting. I've recorded the first two episode of Vicar's Tea Party - The Podcast (more on that to come, the jingle alone makes it worth a listen!!) I've found myself daydreaming about posts, things I've been upcycling and crafting that I'd really love to share.

And you know what, at the end of the day I though, why not?! Let's jump back on there and see if my lovely readers fancy another cup? I'm really excited to be here with old friends and new.

No comments:

Post a Comment